His name [Dolcene] comes from: -Dolce= (To sing) Sweetly, -Ne= sound. I wanted a more classy name, something not Japanese as most others do.
He is the First DiV@loid. His model number is  which is supposed to resemble [OPERA].
His release date and birthday are October 18, 2010. His character age currently is 16.
- This is Note's concept art for Act 3. When Act 3 is released I will draw him like this.
- Speaking of Acts: Note is currently at Act 2.5 which has standard Japanese and Extra sounds, plus a (currently) non-oto'd english bank. You can find his download somewhere on this blog.
- His character item is a pumpkin named "Kabo-chan" which is a pun of "Kabocha" which means pumkin.
- He is very shy, and is often portrayed as a male moe by his creator.
- He has a very bishonen figure and behaves as such.
How to use Note Dolcene-
Rendering in UTAU:
- When using Note, try to use Fresamp or TIPS. Note sounds pretty bad with the standard resampler.
- TIPS sounds best, but if the ust has preset flags, go with fresamp.
- Try to use a B0 flag.
- With a little echo and minor use of the phazer tool in audacity, Note can sound auto-tuned for songs that need it.
- G Flags can help him sound deeper, or reach some of the higher notes.
If you use Note in fan-art or for a video, please let me know! It would make my day to see someone used Note!
Sample of Note's Voice: